Analyst for Strategy and Corporate Development Department
Factor is going to create a corporate strategy and development department aimed to increase the value of the company, as well as to propose and analyse alternatives to expand its activity to new areas of work and geographies.
Functions to be developed:
- Analysis of investment projects and business opportunities.
- Market and competition analysis.
- Preparation of merger/acquisition projects.
- Initiatives to improve the value of the company and its perception.
- Degree in economics, business, industrial engineering or similar.
- Postgraduate studies in business school (MBA or similar) will be an asset.
- At least two years of experience in business strategy, mergers and acquisitions, market intelligence, corporate expansion.
- Knowledge of accounting tools and balance sheet interpretation.
- Mental agility and ability to analyse problems quickly.
- Ability to synthesise and present, as well as to work, plan and manage.
- English C1 minimum.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav is a plus.
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a corporate group with more than 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority.
- A multicultural working environment.
- Flexible location: Bilbao or Madrid.
- Salary according to experience and capacity.
- Type of contract: Indefinite.
- Full time
Wyślij do nas swoje CV
¿Te hemos convencido? Ahora es el turno de convencernos a nosotros. Déjanos descubrir si eres el talento que buscamos.