Senior Energy Consultant
The Factor Energy team is looking to incorporate a person with experience and a good understanding of the renewable energy area, to contribute to the team work.
The selected person will be mainly in charge of:
- Participation in national and international energy consultancy projects:
- Strategies for the promotion of renewable energies
- Design and implementation of favourable regulatory, policy and financial remuneration frameworks for the transition to a sustainable energy model
- Analysis of auctions for the tendering of renewable energy projects
- Strategic assistance to project and investment promoters
- Analysis of financing programmes for renewable energy projects
- Renewable energy potential and market studies
- Design of specialized education and training programs for professionals working in the renewable energy sector
- Support in business development actions within the area
Minimum studies: Master's degree in the area of Energy, Renewable Energies, or a similar discipline.
Minimum experience in the position: minimum 5 years
- Experience in specialized energy consulting (minimum 5 years).
- High level of English (C2).
- Availability to travel internationally. Valuable previous international experience.
- Experience in multilateral consulting projects.
- Ability to write technical reports in a clear and professional manner.
- Ability to work in teams and meet demanding deadlines
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a business group with 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where priority is given to training and a good working environment, which allows professional goals to be achieved.
Within the conditions of the position are found:
- Long-term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.