Senior consultant specialized in climate change (Mexico)
We are looking for people capable of committing to a long-term project, interested in developing their professional career in the field of sustainability. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation for service. Knowledge of French is an asset. The people who join our team are responsible and restless, pursue the opening and consolidation of new business areas and like to work in a multicultural environment.
In this case, the person incorporated will be integrated into the Consulting Department of the Mexico office, and will be mainly in charge of:
- Development of climate change mitigation projects (carbon footprints, water footprints, environmental footprints, greenhouse gas emission inventories, greenhouse gas emission projection studies, emission reduction studies and climate change mitigation strategies and plans, etc.).
- Development of climate change adaptation projects (vulnerability and climate risk diagnostics; climate change adaptation plans and strategies; adaptation options approach and analysis, etc.).
- Development of proposals for professional services on climate change.
Basic education: university degree (science or engineering) and master's degree ( valuable)
Minimum experience in the position: 3 years.
- University education.
- Previous experience in environmental consultancy, ideally focused on energy and climate change.
- High level of English (C2).
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a business group with 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where priority is given to training and a good working environment, which allows professional goals to be achieved.
Within the conditions of the position are found:
- Long-term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.