Factor Trading belongs to the Factor group and actively participates in different environmental markets, where it trades with a broad base of counterparties. It provides information, knowledge and access to markets such as the European Emissions Trading Scheme (EU ETS), voluntary carbon markets and guarantee of origin markets.
With an extensive portfolio of industrial counterparties, Factor Trading is looking for a Risk Analyst to join its Bilbao office to strengthen its internal procedures. You will report directly to the Risk Committee and will be responsible for the following functions:
- Review, inform and implement Factor Trading's risk policy.
- Analyse the credit and market risks of the operations proposed by the commercial teams, and determine the scoring of each operation.
- Mitigate and if necessary transfer the risks identified, including the negotiation of commercial conditions with insurance companies and banks.
- Monitor the evolution of the risks of the operations carried out.
- Minimum university degree, preferably in Economics or Business Administration.
- 3-4 years of professional experience as a risk analyst, preferably in companies that have worked with industrial sectors.
- Advanced Excel user.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure.
Factor is an international group, specialised in offering global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, energy, sustainability, trading and innovation.
Our main value is our people. We have offices in six countries, where our interdisciplinary team works for public and private agents, international organisations and non-profit organisations.
Our working method is based on offering specialised knowledge, with a profound vision of the client and a global approach. To this end, we have an extensive international network of offices and collaborators, which is constantly growing!
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.
KAM French Market
If you like financial markets and want to participate in building a more sustainable world, this is your challenge. Factor Trading is looking for a KAM for the French market.
KAM Guarantees of Origin
If you are passionate about financial markets and want to build a more sustainable world, this is the challenge for you. Factor Trading is looking for a Key Account Manager for the European Guarantees of Origin market.
If you have previous experience in the environmental and energy area we are looking for you.
Climate change consultant
If you have previous experience in projects related to topics such as climate change strategies, climate neutrality, sustainable finance or carbon footprint, we want to meet you.
Senior Climate Change Consultant - Country Manager
If you have previous experience in climate change and are passionate about new business development, take a look at this new offer.