We are looking for a Project Manager fluent in English and French to work from Madrid for projects financed by international organizations and performing the following functions:
- Project / program management (administrative, financial and logistics)
- Management and Follow-up of short and long-term of the project's missions
- Internal and external economic monitoring of the project
- Follow-up of contracts and billing
- Project monitoring visits
- Coordination with field teams and partners
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Capacity for rigorous work and fulfillment on date of assigned tasks
- Order and clarity in the organization of work
- Proactive ability to resolve incidents and to work autonomously
- Interest in administrative management work
- University degree.
- Bilingual or native level of English and French.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Previous experience in project administrative support.
- Knowledge in Project Cycle Management.
- Excel Management, Word, Power point. In the case of Excel, fluid user level management of formulas and pivot tables is essential.
It is valued:
- Experience in consulting or international organization in terms of Management iand Development Cooperation.
- Professional experience in European cooperation or in projects of Technical Assistance for Cooperation funded by the European Union.
We offer you the opportunity to join our specialized team and create, implement and manage high impact projects. Factor has 15 years of experience offering technical consulting services in the areas of adaptation and mitigation to climate change, climate finance, carbon footprint, sustainability, circular economy, among others, both for governments and international organizations, and for more than 400 Business.
In you are interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com