At Factor we are looking for a Management Secretary to join our office in Bilbao. This opportunity is aimed at professionals with training in the administrative area, and previous experience in this field.
The person incorporated will be integrated in the Administration Department, being mainly responsible for the execution of the usual administrative tasks related to the activity of the company:
- General administrative management.
- Managing the Director's agenda and providing administrative support to the rest of the team.
- Organising meetings and preparing documentation.
- Comprehensive management of projects.
- Resolving administrative incidents.
- Organisation of trips.
- Preparation of tenders.
- Contact with suppliers and clients.
- Daily management of the office.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- A high level of English and Basque would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Nav is a plus.
- Resolute, organised, proactive and used to working under pressure.
- Capacity for work, planning and management.
A young, dynamic and flexible working environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a business group with more than 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing you to achieve your professional goals.
- Type of contract: Maternity leave, with the possibility of joining the company at a later date.
- Working hours: Full time.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.
KAM Portuguese Market
If you like financial markets and you want to participate in building a more sustainable world, this is your challenge. Factor Trading is looking for a KAM for the Portuguese market.
Analyst for Strategy and Corporate Development Department
We are setting up a new department and are looking for talent to increase the company's value in the climate fight.