KAM Portuguese Market
Your task will be to introduce the Factor brand in Portugal. As an international sales broker for emission credits and guarantees of origin, you will negotiate and close deals, use your interpersonal skills to work with companies engaged in the challenge of climate neutrality, and have at your disposal an attractive offer of environmental assets to meet their environmental obligations. You will be an active agent in the fight against climate change!
A KAM must have strong communication skills and a strong results-orientation. He/she should also have an enthusiastic attitude, as well as the perseverance and the ability to work hard to achieve the objectives:
The KAM should have the following background and competencies:
- Native in Portuguese, high/native level in Spanish and good command of English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good professional and commercial relationships.
- Ease with numbers and proficiency in the office package.
- A background in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar would be an advantage.
- Previous work experience will be an asset, especially in commercial or similar work.
We offer you the opportunity to join our young international sales team, based in our Bilbao office. You will enjoy a stimulating, multidisciplinary and cosmopolitan working environment. You will be able to specialise in the European emissions and Guarantees of Origin markets, and work with a broad base of environmentally committed industrial companies. You will also benefit from an attractive base salary and a performance-related bonus.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.
Analyst for Strategy and Corporate Development Department
We are setting up a new department and are looking for talent to increase the company's value in the climate fight.