KAM German Market
If you like the financial markets and you want to participate in building a more sustainable world, this is your challenge. Factor Trading is looking for a KAM for the German market.
Your task will be to introduce Factor's brand in Germany. As an international sales broker for emission rights and guarantees of origin, you will trade and close deals, use your interpersonal skills to work with companies that are committed to the challenge of climate neutrality, and you will have at your disposal an attractive supply of environmental assets to meet their environmental obligations. You will be an active agent in the fight against climate change!
KAM must have strong communication skills and a strong focus on obtaining results. It must also have an enthusiastic attitude, as well as the perseverance and ability to work to achieve the objectives:
KAM must have the following training and skills:
- Native speaker of German, with good command of Spanish and English.
- People skills and the ability to establish good professional and business relationships.
- Ease with numbers and mastery of the office package.
- Training in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar would be an advantage.
- Previous work experience will be an asset, especially in commercial or similar work.
We offer you the opportunity to join our young international sales team, which is based in our offices located in Madrid and Bilbao. You will enjoy a stimulating, multidisciplinary and cosmopolitan work environment. You will be able to specialise in the European emissions and guarantee of origin markets, and work with a broad base of industrial companies committed to the environment. You will also receive an attractive basic salary and performance-related bonus.
If you are interested, send us your CV and a brief presentation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org