Factor Annual Report 2018
30 April 2019 | CO2
We are pleased to present our Annual Report 2018, with the joy and certainty that, once again, we have fulfilled our mission to undertake and develop projects that contribute to climate change mitigation and adaptation, energy transition and sustainable development on a global scale.
The objective of this Report is to offer a global and transparent vision of Factor's activity during 2018. It includes the most significant milestones, projects and activities of the year carried out by each area of activity: Factor CO2, Factor Trading, Factor Energy and Factor Global.
2018 was a ground-breaking year for Factor, reaching historical records in almost all their activities and business lines. Some of the most relevant milestones worth mentioning include:
- 183 projects in 18 countries have been developed in the consulting business line.
- More than 15.6 M EUAs brokered with an average market value of 77 M € in the trading subsidiary.
- New Guarantees of Origin services are being offered to developers of green projects in Europe.
- Offices in Germany and Ecuador are thriving with many new projects, especially in the topics of renewable energy and climate adaptation.
- Increased expertise in areas of climate finance proved by the addition of three new Green Climate Fund projects and many others for multilateral development banks and international institutions.
- Subsidiary Metroeconomica has proved that specialized advisory services are valuable to decision makers.
These achievements will allow us to continue reaching new markets and regions to contribute to shifting the paradigm in terms of climate change.
For more information on the projects and actions developed by the team of Factor in 2018, please refer to our Annual Report available at the following link:
Factor has 15 years of experience offering technical consulting services in the fields of climate change adaptation and mitigation, climate finance, carbon footprint, sustainability, circular economy, among others, for governments and international organizations, as well as for more than 400 companies.
Its main value is people. Its working method is based on offering specialized knowledge, with a deep customer vision and under a global approach.