Expert on carbon sinks and climate neutrality
We are looking for people capable of committing to a long-term project, interested in developing their professional career in the field of sustainability. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation for service. The people who join our team are responsible and restless, seek the opening and consolidation of new business areas and like to work in a multicultural environment.
In this case, the person incorporated will join the Consultancy Department, in any of the Bilbao or Madrid offices, mainly in charge of developing consultancy projects in the field of carbon sinks, climate neutrality and nature-based solutions.
- Participate in international climate change projects.
- Develop climate neutrality strategies and provide consultancy services focusing on terrestrial carbon sinks and nature-based solutions.
- Develop inventories of carbon sinks and the agriculture, forestry and other land-use sectors. Carry out cost-efficiency and cost-benefit analyses of different alternatives for carbon sink removals.
- Elaborate commercial proposals and produce high quality reports in Spanish and/or English.
- Disseminate nature-based solutions at events and in specialised media.
- Advise clients on the generation or purchase of carbon credits under different carbon standards (VCS, Gold Standard, Spanish Climate Change Office standard).
Minimum education: University degree (science or engineering).
Minimum experience: 3 years.
- University degree in Agricultural Engineering, Forestry or related disciplines.
- Previous professional experience in the field of carbon sinks, preferably in projects under different voluntary carbon market standards and/or inventories.
- High level of English, spoken and written (C2).
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, when the current health situation allows.
We offer a dynamic and flexible, but also ambitious and demanding working environment. In a business group with almost 20 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing you to achieve your professional goals.
Among the conditions of the position are:
- Long-term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.