We are looking for people capable of committing themselves to a long-term project, interested in developing their professional career in the field of energy and climate change. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation of service. The people who join our team are responsible and restless, they look for the opening and consolidation of new business areas and they like to work in a multicultural environment.
In this case, the person incorporated will be integrated into the Consultancy Department, in any of the offices in Bilbao or Madrid, and will be mainly in charge of the development of projects and proposals for consultancy services specialised in renewable energies and energy efficiency.
Minimum studies: University degree (science or engineering). Master's degree specialised in renewable energies is an advantage.
Minimum experience: 3 years.
- University education. Valuable specialised Master's degree.
- High level of English (C2). Valuable other languages.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally, when the current health situation allows it.
- Experience in multilateral consultancy projects is valuable.
We offer a dynamic and flexible working environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a business group with 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where priority is given to training and a good working environment, which allows professional goals to be achieved.
Within the conditions of the position are found:
- Long-term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.