- Permanent legal advice to the different group companies and support to all areas of the Group, especially in operations with environmental assets (emission rights, carbon credits, renewable origin guarantees).
- Drafting, negotiation, review and monitoring of contracts and other documentation related to the day-to-day business of the group's companies.
- Advising the Board of Directors and preparing and reviewing corporate documentation for both the parent company and subsidiaries.
- Advice on corporate operations such as agreements between shareholders, capital increases or reductions.
- Coordination of external legal services.
- Management of general legal compliance systems.
- Assistance and defence (until its conclusion) in any conflict that may arise and in all out-of-court claims.
The candidate should have a law degree and possess legal knowledge and experience, particularly in recruitment. A minimum of 5 years' experience in similar roles in law firms or as a corporate lawyer is required. Postgraduate training related to the above-mentioned areas will be an asset.
You should possess organisational and management skills, being able to multi-task and manage other people in different countries. You will have significant management autonomy, but with attention to management directives. You will need to have attention to detail, which is lacking in many of the people you will interact with on a day-to-day basis.
You will need to be an intelligent person with analytical skills. Because of the culture of the company, the ability to synthesise, identify and communicate the essential points of a problem is vital.
A high level of Spanish and English (C1-C2) and the ability to use essential IT tools is required.
Motivation for sustainability, travelling and discovering other cultures will be an asset.
- Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Type of contract:
Temporary contract with subsequent conversion to Indefinite.
Join a young, dynamic and flexible work environment, but also ambitious and demanding. In a business group with more than 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing you to achieve your professional goals.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.
KAM Portuguese Market
If you like financial markets and you want to participate in building a more sustainable world, this is your challenge. Factor Trading is looking for a KAM for the Portuguese market.
Analyst for Strategy and Corporate Development Department
We are setting up a new department and are looking for talent to increase the company's value in the climate fight.