Consultant specialised in climate change
We are looking for people capable of committing themselves to a long-term project, interested in developing their professional career in the field of energy and climate change. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation for service. People who join our team are responsible and restless, pursue the opening and consolidation of new business areas and like to work in a multicultural environment.
In this case, the person incorporated will be integrated into the Consultancy Department, in any of the offices in Bilbao or Madrid, mainly in charge of developing projects and proposals for consultancy services specialised in climate change.
Minimum studies: University degree (science or engineering).
Minimum experience: 5 years.
- University education. Specialised Master's degree is valued.
- High level of English (C2). Other languages may also be valued.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally, when the current health situation allows it.
- Experience in multilateral consultancy projects is valued.
We offer a dynamic and flexible, but also ambitious and demanding working environment. In a business group with more than 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing us to achieve our professional goals.
Within the conditions of the position are:
- Long term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.