Climate change & Sustainability Business Developer
At Factor we are looking for a Climate change & Sustainability Business Developer. This opportunity is aimed at professionals with a background in marketing and business development and previous experience in this field.
The person hired will join the Consultancy Department, in the Madrid or Bilbao offices, and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating potential clients.
- Development of sales materials and communication of services, in coordination with the Group's Communication area.
- Drafting proposals linked to the Group's climate change and sustainability services.
- University education.
- Master's degree in marketing and business development.
- Master's degree in sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
- Previous experience of one year in related positions.
- High level of English (minimum C1).
- Willingness to travel nationally.
- A multicultural, dynamic and flexible, but also ambitious and demanding working environment. In a group of companies with almost 20 years of experience in sustainability-related areas, where training and a good working environment are a priority.
- A multicultural working environment.
- Flexible working hours and telecommuting several days a week.
- Fixed and variable remuneration, depending on performance.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.
Project Manager Climate Change
Do you have previous experience in international consulting project management? We are looking for you.