Factor is looking for candidates capable of committing to a long-term project and who are interested in developing their professional career in the field of sustainability within the area of international business development. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation for service. Knowledge of French is an asset. People who grow with us are responsible and restless, seek to open and consolidate new business areas and like to work in a multicultural environment.
What does the job entail?
- Support in the development of international and European business (search for opportunities).
- Setting up multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Structure international energy and climate change consultancy projects.
- Elaboration of proposals for consultancy services, mainly for multilateral banks and development agencies.
- Development of materials associated with international offers (maintenance of databases, project references, search for experts, preparation of CVs, among others).
Who are we?
Factor is an international group, specialized in providing global, innovative and sustainable solutions in areas such as climate change, energy, sustainability, trading and innovation, with more than 1,400 projects to our credit.
Our key value is our people and we have offices in seven countries (Spain, Italy, Germany, Thailand, Mexico, United States, and Ecuador), where our interdisciplinary team works both for public and private agents, international organizations and non-profit entities.
Our working method is based on offering specialized knowledge, with a deep insight of the clients and an overall approach.
- With more than a decade of experience, Factor CO2 offers solutions in the mitigation or reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, as well as in the adaptation to climatic risks, counting on a specialized work area of reference in meteorological and climatic predictions with the most advanced technology.
- Factor Trading actively participates in different energy and environmental markets, where it carries out operations with a wide base of industrial clients.
- Energy efficiency and renewable energies are the disciplines of reference for Factor Energy, which has projects in more than 40 countries.
- Factor Global has been participating for many years in international and multilateral projects and R+D+i initiatives.
- Capacity to search for, analyse and process information.
- Strategic vision of the market and competition.
- Negotiation techniques.
- Management of client accounts.
- Ability to structure consultancy projects from a technical and economic point of view.
- Bachelor's degree / Diploma / University degree.
- At least two years of experience in a similar position.
- C2 level of English.
- Knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Technical knowledge of climate change and/or energy would be an asset.
We offer a dynamic and flexible, but also ambitious and demanding working environment. In a business group with more than 15 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing you to achieve your professional goals.
- Type of contract: Indefinite.
- Economic conditions: To be agreed on the candidate's experience, but always on the basis of a set salary and a variable salary, depending on results.
- Working hours: Full time, from 9.00 am - 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm - 6.00 pm (Friday and August from 8.00 am - 3.00 pm).
- Location: Madrid Office (Spain)
- Remarks: Possibilities of participating in international consultancy projects, in combination with international business development.
Send your CV
Have we convinced you? Now it's your turn to convince us. Let us find out if you are the talent we are looking for.