Expert on carbon sinks and climate neutrality
We are looking for people capable of committing to a long-term project, interested in developing their professional career in the field of sustainability. With communication skills, fluent in English and with a vocation for service. The people who join our team are responsible and restless, seek the opening and consolidation of new business areas and like to work in a multicultural environment.
In this case, the person incorporated will join the Consultancy Department, in any of the Bilbao or Madrid offices, mainly in charge of developing consultancy projects in the field of carbon sinks, climate neutrality and nature-based solutions.
- Participate in international climate change projects.
- Develop climate neutrality strategies and provide consultancy services focusing on terrestrial carbon sinks and nature-based solutions.
- Develop inventories of carbon sinks and the agriculture, forestry and other land-use sectors. Carry out cost-efficiency and cost-benefit analyses of different alternatives for carbon sink removals.
- Elaborate commercial proposals and produce high quality reports in Spanish and/or English.
- Disseminate nature-based solutions at events and in specialised media.
- Advise clients on the generation or purchase of carbon credits under different carbon standards (VCS, Gold Standard, Spanish Climate Change Office standard).
Minimum education: University degree (science or engineering).
Minimum experience: 3 years.
- University degree in Agricultural Engineering, Forestry or related disciplines.
- Previous professional experience in the field of carbon sinks, preferably in projects under different voluntary carbon market standards and/or inventories.
- High level of English, spoken and written (C2).
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, when the current health situation allows.
We offer a dynamic and flexible, but also ambitious and demanding working environment. In a business group with almost 20 years of experience in areas related to sustainability, where training and a good working environment are a priority, allowing you to achieve your professional goals.
Among the conditions of the position are:
- Long-term contract.
- Benefits according to objectives.
Schicken Sie uns Ihren Lebenslauf
Wir haben dich überzeugt? Jetzt liegt es daran uns zu überzeugen. Lass uns feststellen, ob du das Talent bist, das wir suchen.
KAM French Market
If you like financial markets and want to participate in building a more sustainable world, this is your challenge. Factor Trading is looking for a KAM for the French market.
KAM Guarantees of Origin
If you are passionate about financial markets and want to build a more sustainable world, this is the challenge for you. Factor Trading is looking for a Key Account Manager for the European Guarantees of Origin market.
Factor Trading is looking for a Risk Analyst to join its Bilbao office to reinforce its internal procedures.
Climate change consultant
If you have previous experience in projects related to topics such as climate change strategies, climate neutrality, sustainable finance or carbon footprint, we want to meet you.
Senior Climate Change Consultant - Country Manager
If you have previous experience in climate change and are passionate about new business development, take a look at this new offer.